Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with the forum site

Greetings all
    have been having some issues with the site. I type in a post and a couple of photos post it . It then shows up on the site. I close the site and re-open it later on in the day and the post is gone.
    Is anybody having similar issues????

Forget the above Not a site issue is an old guy brain fade issue. Forgot to open the NEXT PAGE. DUH!!

Cheers
    Glenn
    Last edited by Glenn Jennings; 06-01-2020, 02:52 PM.

No, Glenn - You might check whether or not you're signed in. There is a box to check when you log on to "keep me signed in." There are restrictions on what "lurkers" can do. (but, it shouldn't make your posts disappear.)

Comment

pallin,, log out and re log in? heck I can't remember my pass word any time anyway.. ~(8=) am glad someone can remember who I am.. Sometimes Jane asks' "who is coming to dinner tonight? " I say "Me , She says' who are you">??" Ha. Oh what a day and I am in a good mood ~~~~~

And Glenn, I have never done that... I think.?
      Chuck
      Chuck
      Always hoping for a nice slice that won't need sanding!

https://mewe.com/profile/5d6f213642db757a5dfb3223

Comment

Google Chrome has a little thing in the upper right corner which can come up = "Manage Passwords."
        That thing has remembered every last password that I have ever used. And, it can show them all. I have a hand-written list of PW and sites on the wall beside me = the ultimate fix.
        Brian T

Comment

I to have a little red book full of phone numbers addresess and passwords. Worth it's weight in gold!! hehehehehe

Comment

Working...
          X