Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Is there a specific section to post older carvings? the new and wip ones go into that particular section, but how about stuff i had made some time ago?

To answer your question: no, there isn't. You could start a fresh thread for you archives for us all to look at. How about "rraposo's cobwebs"?

5+ years ago now, this place got hacked quite badly. The decision was made to change platforms.
    In the transfer, some bit was not toggled and the change wiped out all old illustrations of carvings etc in this entire site. All of the illustrations of all of the threads = gone.
    Many quit then. Others drifted back here, unwilling to flesh out old threads so most everything is quite new.
    Brian T

Comment

Actually. some of us who had made the original postings have restored photos that still exist in our computer files. These updates are usually noted.

I have usually put photos of old carvings in the subject area, i.e. relief carvings in the Relief & Chip Carving forum.

Comment

Ok. Actually they are all relief carvings, so that's where they'll go into.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing your reliefs, rraposo.
          Arthur

Comment

Working...
          X