Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donna_T
    commented on 's reply
    Unless I get carried away with roughing out something, all the chips are confined to the table top!

• toycarver
    replied
    I like that. Plenty of room for your tools, project and it appears to keep most the chips off the floor.

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    Great carving station, Donna - thanks for sharing!

Claude

Leave a comment:

• Mark N. Akers
    replied
    Donna, great carving table, very nice.

Leave a comment:

• PHolder
    replied
    I really like your carving table!!!

Leave a comment:

• JoeVM
    replied
    Nice design, thanks for posting it. I will keep this in mind when I need something like that.

Leave a comment:

• NoDNA
    replied
    -85 degs? whew?

Leave a comment:

• Donna_T
    commented on 's reply
    Carvers are so innovative when coming up with solutions to our carving problems that fit our skill level. I could never build something like this so I am doubly appreciative of my buddy making it for me after we talked about all the needed dimensions!

• Donna_T
    commented on 's reply
    That's why I posted it. Knew some of you carvers could adapt our design and come up with something that will work for you!

• Donna_T
    commented on 's reply
    Hey you! Good to hear from you. It's been awhile. These long night dark-time are made for carving in where it's warm. I can rough out at least one ornament between the 6: news and the 10: news! Big messes are related to the shop. I have a cd/dvd player in the shop so I often listen to audio books when I' out there carving. Let me see your project if you undertake one.

• Donna_T
    commented on 's reply
    It was made with casters, but that kept the "feet" from sliding under the chair to bring the tray up close to me, so I removed the casters. It does just slide easily now. It's great!

• Sammy66
    replied
    Love that work station. Before I set up my carving lair in the basement, I fastened a giant trash bag over one of those big embroidery hoops on a stand and it caught all of my flying chips. I really like how that is an actual work table that holds your tools.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Jennings
    replied
    Hi Donna
    I can certainly relate to that hehehehe Happy carving !!!

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    Nicely designed carving table, Donna. Sure gives me some ideas...thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Dileon
    replied

Funny you posted this, today I was going to make the same thing for the house. I never carve in the house, but I want to listen to my audible ebooks while carving and my shop has zero connection to do that. I have to sit to carve mostly these days due to bad knees, and a bad back. Great to see you again and major thanks for posting this....gives me a few pointers that I did not think about.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X