No announcement yet.

Starting Praguss Funny Fish , " Dennis "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sappy , I'll need to tell the Parents about making them Christmas Tree Ornaments after the Kids out grow them . Thanks Sappy . Merle

Comment

Hi Dennis , I was going to knock them out in about a Week , not gona happen . Ha,Ha. . They are a Good Fun Project and I'm enjoying the Trip . Thanks again for the Patterns and Tip for Mounting . Merle

Comment

Originally posted by sappy View Post
        Hey Merle, looking good, Praguss's wall display was so cute, and yours will be too! Those would make nice Christmas tree ornies too!
        I plan on doing a mobile of sea creatures as well. Smaller fish but must be 2 sided.

Comment

Hi Dennis , you got my interest , if you don't mind . That might take me till the end of the Year . Merle

Comment

Hi Merle.
            Love em mate they are classic !!!!

Comment

Hi Glenn , that they are, also a Fun Project . Thanks Mate Merle

Comment

Hi Merle,

I was reading this thread and my girlfriend saw the turtle. For the record she is a huge turtle fan. Now I'll have to do something similar for her, maybe a little turtle family that we can mount on the wall. I look forward to seeing the finished version of these and good work.

I would also like to inquire about your inspiration for these. Is it in a thread on this site? From a magazine? Book?
                GFHWoodWerks
                Novice Carver
                Exploring all I can in this artform.

Comment

Hi Woodworks , the Design and Pattern is by "Pracuss". Go to " New Projects and Works in Progress", on the Bottom of Site click on Page # 3 , Click on School of Funny Fish , Completed . You might want to ask Dennis for Permission to use his Designs . Thanks for showing your Interest . Merle

Comment

Originally posted by Merle Rice View Post
                    Hi Woodworks , the Design and Pattern is by "Pracuss". Go to " New Projects and Works in Progress", on the Bottom of Site click on Page # 3 , Click on School of Funny Fish , Completed . You might want to ask Dennis for Permission to use his Designs . Thanks for showing your Interest . Merle
                    Thanks Merle,

I wasn't looking to directly use his design, but instead use it as an inspiration. Although, I will still contact him about it none the less. I just took a look at his piece and can understand why others would like to create something similar for their loved ones.
                    GFHWoodWerks
                    Novice Carver
                    Exploring all I can in this artform.

Comment

Nice work Merle

Comment

Hi, JJF, Thanks , I'm just about 1/2 way , 7 more to go . Merle

Comment

Great job Merle, i know they will really enjoy them.
                          Mark N. Akers
                          My Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KarolinaKarver

Comment

Hee hee they made me smile. The grands will love ‘em. Please share pics if you paint them. Would love to see the finished ones.
                            Always covered in chips.

Comment

Those are adorable Merle! Sure those Grand kids will love them!

Comment

Hi Mark , Turning out to be a Really Fun Project . Thanks Mark . Merle

Comment

Working...
                                X