Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cherry Ridge Carvers Annual Fall Carve In Feedback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherry Ridge Carvers Annual Fall Carve In Feedback?

The Cherry Ridge Carvers is sponsoring their Annual Fall Carve this September (in Pennsylvania). Wondering if anyone has attended and can give me some feedback? The Renegade Roundup down south is on my bucket list, but this is much easier to get away to (2 hours away). Thanks!
    Always covered in chips.
    My Instagram page: @carvingjunkies

2021 Fall Carve In

2021 Fall Carve In September 24 to 26

17th Annual Fall Carve In – Check back for more information.

The Cherry Ridge Carvers is sponsoring the 17th Annual Fall Carve In. The Carve In is an opportunity to learn the art and craft of woodcarving. It is also for sharing experiences and ideas about woodcarving. The event is September 24th to the 26th. We will start around 1:00 PM on Friday the 24th and finish around 4:00 PM on the 26th. The Carve In is held at Cherry Ridge Campsites, home of the Northeast Woodcarvers Roundup. Friday and Saturday, we will end each night around 8:00 or 9:00 PM.

There are no handouts, no set schedule and no pre-registration. This weekend is about getting together and carving. When you arrive, every participant is expected to sign a waiver. Then check the boards for classes, locate that class and enjoy your time at the Fall Carve In.

If you’re looking for a relaxing weekend of woodcarving bring your tools and projects to Cherry Ridge Campgrounds, located in the Pocono Mountains of Northeast PA.

For reservations for rooms or campsites contact Cherry Ridge Campgrounds at 570-488-6654. For more information about the Fall Carve In contact Bob Muller at 570-448-9017 evenings or by email at r[email protected]

I think a list of instructors and projects will be posted after the July roundup (just a guess).

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by bigstuff; 06-14-2021, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Thank you. Appreciate the effort.
      Always covered in chips.
      My Instagram page: @carvingjunkies

Comment

Working...
      X