No announcement yet.

Social Media Wood Carving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On many platforms, your entry is quickly pushed off by subsequent entries. Many viewers don't bother to scroll down or click links to see more examples of your work. There is a way to see all of the photos submitted by members of this site, but they are stripped of all related information.

Comment

Yes, I use Instagram and youtube; I make money on each of them by marketing for companies which looking for commercial marketing; of course, you cannot start it immediately; you need to become an influencer first and have at least 1M views for your videos which takes months or maybe years to become that famous, and it all depends on the content you make a video about, there are some ways to make it faster by buying views or likes for your videos

Comment

Originally posted by BritneyCampbell View Post
        Yes, I use Instagram and youtube; I make money on each of them by marketing for companies which looking for commercial marketing; of course, you cannot start it immediately; you need to become an influencer first and have at least 1M views for your videos which takes months or maybe years to become that famous, and it all depends on the content you make a video about, there are some ways to make it faster by buying views or likes for your videos
        I use https://enforcesocial.com/ they give me 50k views for low prices. It helped me to have favorite channels, and companies started trusting me to market their products.

Comment

Working...
        X