"Little" tool kit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Little" tool kit!

Pants with pockets are great. And they usually work fine. Especially the cargo pants that are so popular now. I use the "fanny pack" for when I'm at a carvers round-up, or when I don't really know what I'll need. I hate to tote around a 20 pound bucket or tool box. Actually, I'm too **** lazy. And I can't put every thing into the pants pockets (not even the cargo pants pockets). When I put more than a few dollars in change, my carving knife, some wood, and strop in my pockets; it's hard to keep my pants up where I want them. Didn't used to be a problem, but about five years ago I went to bed one night with a butt. Woke up the next morning my butt was gone. I don't know if you noticed that with ol' guys, but they ain't got no butts.

Tom H
    http://beginnerscarvingcorner.blogspot.com/

Comment

i just use a bbq apron, one with the pockets across the bottom i cut out the separating stitches for one big pocket,

works great to catch the chips while im 4 hours 3 days a week at dialysis, or dr appointments, and catches tools if dropped...

Comment

I have a little fanny pack that I carry around. It's large enough for a couple of tools, a pencil, a few small pieces of wood, my glove and thumb guard, and bandaids. It's really handy.

Comment

Working...
        X