X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DiLeon
    replied
    Re: My First Spoon

Your little santa is really cute, thanks for service for people around the world.....keep carving you are doing great!

Leave a comment:

• carverswoodshop
    replied

super , wow, great work, and i sure she will love it,, and thanks so much for your service, we are thankful for folks like you,, keep carving, its a wonderful hobby for life,, take care, arleen

Leave a comment:

• Sharon of the Dell
    replied

Thank you for your service to us all! Happy anniversary to you both and many more decades to you and your wife! I bet she cries when she gets the spoon.Smile! What a really sweet present. Your other carvings are great too!

Leave a comment:

• rickm
    replied

stay safe and nice to see yr enjoying carving. good work all the way around

Leave a comment:

• Rustic Rick
    replied

Nice job and SEMPER FI

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied

Nice carvings, John!

Claude

Leave a comment:

• idigjars
    replied

John thank you for your service. Your wife will love the gifts. Thank you for sharing with us. Paul

Leave a comment:

• bill#1
    replied

John, I too want to thank you for your service first, then I want to compliment you on your carving. Looks great. Keep up the good work. Bill#1

Leave a comment:

• northwood bob
    replied

John - Those are more than attempts. The effort is very good. I trust you haven't ran out of product yet. Let me know if you continue to have a problem sharpening.

Keep safe and wish your wife a Happy Anniversary from all of us. If there is anything more we can do, please let us know. Thanks for your service.

Bob (Vietnam - Seabees)

Leave a comment:

• grdeno
    replied

All I can say is THANK YOU for serving our country and please be safe.next I like the spoon and am sure your wife will also since it comes from you. Gary ex Navy vet

Leave a comment:

• Nomad
    replied

You've got the carving bug pretty good there. Keep at it. Your wife will love that spoon!

Leave a comment:

• johncanon
    started a topic My First Spoon

My First Spoon

I am a deployed soldier in Afghanistan. My anniversery is in August and I thought it would be nice to do something for my wife. Due to the help from several people on this site, I was able to carve a welsh lovespoon. I am also going to send her a scarf made here in Afghanistan as well.
    I am posting a picture of my spoon as well as several of my other attempts at carving.

Enjoy

Working...
X