New Stuff & Slowing Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Stuff & Slowing Down

Some of my newest stuff is now up on my website, if anyone would care to wander through.

www.teriembrey.com

I'm trying to get some stuff done for a couple upcoming shows, but it seems to be a choice between pain meds and working on any given day - I hate to say that the pain meds are winnning more days than the working. Not to say I'm not working at all, but now it's more like 3 or 4 hours in any given day, rather than the 10 to 14 that I usually put in. Stores are already somewhat patiently waiting for what probably isn't getting done and now the heart doctor wants to slice in and do an angiogram/plasty. If I agree to do that, I guess it'll slow me down even more. Not good timing on my part, as usual.

Teri

Re: New Stuff & Slowing Down

Well, Terri, I wandered through again! Wonderful land to explore.....little wonder most are already sold. Here's hoping your health improves and you will be in our prayers.

Al

Comment

Terri, beautiful work! I love the style and the colors. The way you use the book pages is just lovely! I pray that God gives you some comfort from your pain and healing for your body.

Comment

Teri,
        The new carvings are incredible!

Comment

Awsome carvings as usual.
          Hate to hear your health isn't up to par!Sad
          Don'tMonkey around with theold ticker and listen to the doctor. Sometimes they know best.

Comment

Teri, I'm so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well! Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers....take very good care of yourself, listen to the Doctors and get well soon!! Deborah

Comment

not very knowledgeable on medical jargon, but I think the angioplasty is the balloon thing they do to the arteries? If so, we have several around here that had that done, didn't seem to take any time and they say they have more energy than they have had for years! I hope this is the same result for you Teri.....God bless
              "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

Beautiful Work Teri, Hang in there, I think Dave is right about the Angioplasty. My brother in law had it done and it sure helped him.

Comment

Teri as usual you keep setting the bar a little higher absolultly wonderful carvings as always. You have no idea how many comments I get on the one I have, I am so proud to own it. Wow I am really sorry to hear you are in poor health but knowing the problem is a real positive thing. I also have heard great things about that proceedure. God bless you girlfriend my prayers are with you please let us know how you are making out.
                  Take care and good luck
                  "Hugs"
                  Colin
                  Jim - The Doing is as much fun as the Viewing!
                  Jackson, MS

Comment

Stunning work Terri, I don't know how you do it, but you keep rolling out the ideas and beautiful scenes. I am sorry to hear that your health is declining, our prayers are with you for a safe procedure and a full recovery.

Bob
                    Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Hey Teri,

You just take it easy and take care of yourself first. The carving will still be there when you're feeling better.

Chris.

Comment

We're thinking of you, Teri!

Bob

Comment

Thanks, all - I'm just working as I can and going to bed when I have to. LOL - hmmmm, I guess that means nothing's really changed much :-)

Teri

Comment

Teri,
                            If it is the angioplasty or stint, the anticipation before the procedure is much worse than the procedure itself. Had it done about 2 years ago. Glad I did! Was carving again in two days. I got backed up in orders the last year fighting a nasty knee injury. The wife can't call me worthless any more! She can cash me in for the stainlees steel thats in my knee now. But you know every one of customers has been patient and as I am filling orders they are reordering. Arhhh will I get this back log down.
                            Take Care Of Terri first. The customers will wait!
                            Goody

Comment

teri

your carving are awsome, good job , sorry to hear that you are not feeling well , my wife and my self will be praying for you to get better. hang in there.

Just old Jim

Comment

Working...
                              X