X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cb1959
    replied
    Re: 4 Classes Still Available at War Eagle 2013

There is a lot to see and do in Northwest Arkansas and surrounding areas.
    No we are not putting on a show this year maybe next year.
    Charlie

Leave a comment:

• mpounders
    replied

Everyone will also be close enough to visit the wonderful Crystal Bridges art museum! Do not miss this opportunity! Charles, will your club have their annual show and competition on the weekend immediately following War Eagle?

Leave a comment:

• cb1959
    replied

This is going to be a great year at War Eagle Seminars at the Benton County Fairgrounds.
    We promise to have great weather just like last year. Gerald's classes are a lot of fun and he has such a great collection of rough outs for sale. Adina's class has always been a real stopper. Take a look at some pictures from last years class.
    Blog Archives - Fine Woodcarvings
    This year Steve has added Pennie for a fine class in scrimshaw and relief work in bone.
    Don't wait, sign up now and you will be talking about it for years.
    Miss it and you will be regretting it for years.
    War Eagle Woodcarving Seminar - Home
    See ya there.
    Charlie

Leave a comment:

• mpounders
    replied

Man, it's killing me! I have to miss again this year. I'm trying to blame Vicki Bishop and her little dog (that she brought to the Renegade). I was admiring it and she said my wife and I should get a dog. We did. But Otis is not grown enough that I can leave him and my wife alone for a week, and I wouldn't get much carving done if I drag him up there. I had also hoped to carve with you in October, but it's looking more like spring before I'll be taking any trips! The weather is really going to be great for War Eagle and I know everyone is going to have a great time too!

Leave a comment:

• steve brown
    started a topic 4 Classes Still Available at War Eagle 2013

4 Classes Still Available at War Eagle 2013

Her is the list of the classes available. Caricature with Gerald Sears, realistic figures with Adina Huckins, chip carving with Carolyn Halbrook and Antler/ scrimshaw with Pennie Hanke. Download an application at, www.sbrownwoodcarving.com
Working...
X