walking stick blanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: walking stick blanks

Several of us swapped walking sticks for awhile and I found I could mail it through the post office cheaper than UPS?

Comment

HI HO you are correct, I have shipped diamond Willow sticks for about 8 years and Office parcel post is ALWAYS cheaper than UPS and has worked out fantastic for me.

Gene

Comment

Hi. I cannot verify this fellows ethics (no personal experience), and 'feedback' is useless (generally). But I bookmarked the site as he 'seems' th know his stuff and has interesting variety HERE.

I would try him sometime, but I seem to be rather particular about the woods that I use for my stix. Hope that this helps. He also has an interesting and informative site.
        Peace

Comment

Hi everyone, I agree with Hi Ho silver an diamond willow
          A lot of times it is cheeper.I allways check the shipping
          cal for the best deal.

the sticks I have I cut green most of the time.
          I do try to pickout what the costumer wants the best
          I can.

Comment

Handle blanks, ferrules, tips, etc... can be found on these pages..;
            http://antiques.search.ebay.co.uk/walking-stick_Walking-Sticks-Canes_W0QQfromZR34QQfrtsZ0QQsacatZ66851

Comment

new to this site but im looking for someone who sells diamond willow sticks that i can use for canes and hiking staffs seen a few on here so thought i would try here any body have any.

Comment

Hi all,
                I am also looking for walking stick blanks. Anyone have any for sale or a recommendation on who, or where to buy them?
                Thank you
                Dale

Comment

Working...
                X