Zombie Santa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Santa

Ok, figure I'll catch some heat about this one. I have some "different" friends, and one of them requested a Zombie Santa Christmas ornament. Anyway here's a couple of pics. As always, comments are welcome.
    Attached Files
    Steve Reed - Carvin' in the flatlands!

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh! Hey! It's what the customer wants. Hope there's coin or cookies in return.
    Brian T

Comment

I'm not gonna say he looks nice but you did a great job! Now what about that Vampire Santa...?
      Terry

Comment

LOOOOOVE HIM! great job!

Comment

I guess I won't be hanging any stocking up this year if that's what is coming down the chimney ............lol....
          Good job Steve
          If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

Some are sicker than others.
            Every day should be unwrapped like a precious gift.

Comment

Oh wow, Oh wow
              . . .JoeB

Comment

That's why Santa disappears on Dec.26. The whole commercial thing makes him a zombie in the best of times.
                Vampire Santa? That. I'd like to see. Hoot of a Hallowe'en costume, too.
                Brian T

Comment

i think if you do some elves to go along with it and make a set of them, itd be an even more eye catching display !
                  Denny

photos at........ http://wiscoden.jimdo.com/

Comment

I would want to move them out of the shop as quickly as possible!

Comment

Working...
                    X