Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Sorry to be so late in replying, had to go get those pesky eyes shots for AMD yesterday & I'm pretty much limited to listen to TV
    It arrived yesterday, & I agree, a beautiful piece of wood. Nowhere do I remember Steve saying it had to be a carved Ornie. It was immediately put on the Ornie tree. Thanks for the exchange. I wonder why there is such a difference in the mail rate between the US & CA ??????????

Leave a comment:

• Spiritwolfe
    replied

Originally posted by joepaulbutler View Post
    No not yet

It should be there soon Joe.

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Jayson your fine ornie was in the mail today , thanks for the exchange

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritwolfe View Post
    Did you get your ornament yet Joe?
    No not yet

Leave a comment:

• Spiritwolfe
    replied
    Did you get your ornament yet Joe?

Leave a comment:

• grandpa rusty
    replied
    I have a special 6" Christmas tree filled only with ornaments that I have received from carvers over the years. That is my "ornament tree".

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Reed View Post
    Same to you and yours Joe. Ok, here's a hint....WCI likes us!
    OH ya------------

Leave a comment:

• Steve Reed
    replied
    Same to you and yours Joe. Ok, here's a hint....WCI likes us!

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Oh . come on, no clues ?, Thanks for a well-run exchange this year Steve. May you and yours enjoy the holidays

Leave a comment:

• Steve Reed
    replied
    Thanks to everyone who participated in the Ornament Exchange this year. Look for some new changes next year! Have a Merry Christmas all, and lets see those Ornaments Christmas Eve!!
    All the best to all of you!
    Steve

Leave a comment:

• Isaac10991
    replied
    Originally posted by MNice99 View Post
    I received issacs And Steve P’s Today, I believe with those two my set is complete. (At least other than then the one to the magazine) I received as many I sent.

When I was out of town the kids opened the first several, so other than the ones that are signed I’m not sure who’s is Who’s but they are all amazing.

Thanks so so much for all who participated, and thanks Steve for organizing it. (I don’t carve as much as I’d like to and this forced me to keep the tools out and make some chips)

Icant wait till we can start posting pictures.

Jayson
    What are these ornament trees?

Leave a comment:

• grandpa rusty
    replied
    Thank you to all who participated in this year's exchange and to Steve for organizing it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Leave a comment:

• Spiritwolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Reed View Post
    Nikki, which Steve? There are a couple of us here LOL! If you're asking me, no, mine are all carved from basswood.
    I’m sorry. Yes I was asking you. My husband is 100% sure that the wood you used for your ornament carving is pine and I disagreed and figured it was basswood.
    When I carved a rose out of bssswood it had distinct grain pattern which my husband doesn’t notice.
    Thank you. I love telling him he’s WRONG!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Reed
    replied
    Nikki, which Steve? There are a couple of us here LOL! If you're asking me, no, mine are all carved from basswood.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritwolfe
    replied
    Hey Steve. Is that pine you are using?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X