Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo Bif
    replied
    Almost everybody's ornanment is in, and as always it's a lot of fun to open them all. I hang them along the main beam in my house, along with a string of holiday lights. All great, thanks to everyone.

Hope mine arrived in good shape. Worried a bit that the delicate pieces might not make it.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritwolfe
    replied
    I received an ornament from Joe yesterday.
    Thank you very much. It’s nice.

Leave a comment:

• MNice99
    replied
    I received issacs And Steve P’s Today, I believe with those two my set is complete. (At least other than then the one to the magazine) I received as many I sent.

When I was out of town the kids opened the first several, so other than the ones that are signed I’m not sure who’s is Who’s but they are all amazing.

Thanks so so much for all who participated, and thanks Steve for organizing it. (I don’t carve as much as I’d like to and this forced me to keep the tools out and make some chips)

Icant wait till we can start posting pictures.

Jayson

Leave a comment:

• grandpa rusty
    replied
    I received ornaments today from Jayson, Issac, and Steve P.. Thank you very much! I may have to buy another carver's tree after this year!

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Mr. Blankenship, Received your ornie this afternoon, going to be a colorful addition to the tree

Leave a comment:

• Just Carving
    replied
    Jayson,

Got your ornament today. Excellent work! Thank you!

Bob L

Leave a comment:

• lionslair
    replied
    Bob - Got yours the other day and Rusty's today (I suppose) been away at grand communication meetings. SORRY BOB - will have to mail yours again! I typed in your name and address but finished up with Rusty's address. NE not NJ. Zip was Zapped also. Must have been a late night. Took a couple of weeks to bounce back. Now that is fast for the office. Ugh. Soon.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Reed
    replied
    Got Jayson's and Isaac's today, thanks gents!

Leave a comment:

• Isaac10991
    replied
    Originally posted by ten99j4 View Post
    Received ornaments from Steve Reed, Mike Brewster, Joe Butler, Brian Ferguson, Robert Langan, Rusty Petersen and Martin Eastburn. You guys do some neat work.
    Haha. I accidently used my fathers return address labels.

Leave a comment:

• grandpa rusty
    replied
    Received ornaments from Brian and Joe P. Great work!

Leave a comment:

• ten99j4
    replied
    Received ornaments from Steve Reed, Mike Brewster, Joe Butler, Brian Ferguson, Robert Langan, Rusty Petersen and Martin Eastburn. You guys do some neat work.

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    With the mail not running yesterday, the mailbox was full. the best part was that I had three more carvings. Thanks, Rusty, Brian & Dave Stetson. Dave There was some kind of misunderstanding on that second list, I had opped out, But no fear, When I carve Michaels, I'll carve one for you, might be a little late, seems like all sorts of things are cropping up now-have no fear

Leave a comment:

• Steve Reed
    replied
    Got Bob L's and Joepaul's up on the "carver's tree". Super job folks!

Leave a comment:

• Just Carving
    replied
    Wow! I got 4 in the mail today--ornaments from Steve Red, Rusty Peterson Brian Ferguson, and Steve Peterson. Thank you guys! They're all wonderful!

Bob L

Leave a comment:

• MNice99
    replied
    Mine are in the mail. Sorry for being a little late on them!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X