Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my first one a week ago.

Comment

I got one from Adam last week, and one from Martin today. Thanks to both of you, and I'll try to not be annoyed with you for being early.

Mine are moving along, probably 95% done on the first ten for the first exchange. Everybody's getting the same thing. I like doing little mini production runs, it allows me to experiment with slight variations in the process. Carving the tenth, I finally figured out the perfect sequence of cuts to do one little feature. it's been that way all through the process, they all look very similar but #10 went slicker than the first by far. Actually, the first is heading for the burn barrel, unless the wife catches on....

Carve diem

Buffalo Bif
      Buffalo Bif
      bflobif.com

Comment

Martin, got it today, neato
        Guess I had better get busy getting mine boxed and shipped.
        Thanks for exchanging. . .JoeB
        . . .JoeB

Comment

Mine are all done and ready to get in the mail. The excitement builds!
          Steve
          Steve Reed - Carvin' in the flatlands!
          My FB page:https://www.facebook.com/stephen.ree...7196480&type=3

Comment

I finished painting mine last night. Giving them a couple of days to dry and cure and then they get packaged up and mailed.

Bob L

Comment

So sorry I missed this year -- will definitely be in for next year's exchange

Comment

Hey everybody. In case you haven't noticed, my name is on the list twice. If you send me two ornaments I will feel obliged to send you two back, and I don't have time for that!

Also, my correct zip code is 14226-2454, or just 14226
                Buffalo Bif
                bflobif.com

Comment

Got one from Martin Eastburn today. Thanks Martin, it's great!

Comment

Didn't know that was the first date to mail - thought it was the last date. Oh well - time left on my hands.

Comment

Thank you, Carol!. Nice detail, really like it. What type of wood?. Thanks
                      . . .JoeB

Comment

Got one from Carol today as well. Thanks Carol!

Comment

Got one from Martin.....thank you very much!

Comment

Got one from Carol and one from Michael today. I'm sensing a theme this year...
                            Buffalo Bif
                            bflobif.com

Comment

My packages may not be the most expensive... anyone know how to mail 1x1 SHAPES by mail for under $3.50??

Comment

Beside just getting your ornament, taking it out,of the package, putting mine in, and slapping return to sender on the label.

Comment

Working...
                                X