• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL good luck with that, Isaac.
    Buffalo Bif
    bflobif.com

Comment

Micheal Edwardy, you must have been on the second list. I haven't got anything ready for you----yet Right now I got a lot of thing kind of backing up on me, but I'll honor your exchange
      . . .JoeB

Comment

All my ornies got mailed out today! Yippee, now I can sit back and wait for the mail truck! So far, Adam's, Martin's and Carol's have arrived!
        Steve Reed - Carvin' in the flatlands!
        My FB page:https://www.facebook.com/stephen.ree...7196480&type=3

Comment

I'm going to mail mine this week. 2 more to complete. (95%)

Comment

I am hoping the first round gets to the PO on Monday, past the deadline I know but they should still arrive in time.
            Buffalo Bif
            bflobif.com

Comment

In the mail.

Bob L

Comment

Hey All,

I’m out of town until Tuesday, I can’t wait to get home to all of the packages. All of mine are done and painted, just waiting to be mailed. I hope to have them out by the end of next week.

Jayson

Comment

Steve's ornament arrived. It has to be one your best pieces of work! The detail is amazing!
                  Mine are in the mail despite the blizzard that's currently hitting us here in NE Nebraska.
                  Rusty

Comment

Thanks Rusty, glad you like it!

Comment

I got a really nice letter from the staff of Wood Carving Illustrated. Blush my face pink! I sent one from one of their books and they spotted it. The Jolly Snowman. Several got out. My wife snagged one as soon as she saw it.

Comment

I ordered my envelopes. should be mailing out tommorow

Comment

Ornaments are finished and I’m quite pleased with them. I’ll be posting them out tomorrow. They were very enjoyable to make and I hope my giftees like them.

Comment

Joepaulbutler

I received your ornament today. My wife and I are quite the fan of the subject of your carving. We love it!

Thanks!!

Bob L

Comment

Got Rusty's in the mail today, thanks Rusty, nice job!

Comment

I have two now - second one today from Joe Butler - and thanks! And one from last week, a One Eyed Santa! from Adam Whittom. Both different. I have to get my carving tree up - going to get busy on it now. I think some(last year or mine from last year) will move into the house onto the big tree. More room and eyes to spot them through the days.

Comment

Working...
                                X