No announcement yet.

Ornament Exchange 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got yours today Steve, Great carving, guess Santas are the theme this year, Pam says "Oh I like that hanger" with a gig in the ribs, thanks, buddy.
    . . .JoeB

Comment

Bob L, your welcome and enjoy a celtic christmas
      . . .JoeB

Comment

Well i got ten off to the PO today, just in time for them to close tomorrow....
        That'll cover the forst part of the 2018 exchange.

As I was leaving the PO I wondered if I should have beefed up the packaging. I hope they travel OK.. Lemme know if any of the bits break in transit please.

Comment

Thanks, Bob L. Got your hung today---like it
          . . .JoeB

Comment

You're welcome Joe!

Bob L

Comment

I got my ornament in the mail the same day I shipped mine out from Steve Reed and it’s fabulous. I honestly really like your style of carving. The detail is smooth and sanded yet it still has the carving marks so it looks handmade. The painting is equally as good.
              Very impressive work. You have inspired me to keep working harder.

I lost all my woodcarving tools at my parents house last summer somehow and had to purchase some new stuff.
              I know. TMI .... lol

thanks steve.
              No pictures.

Comment

Steve, I'm glad that you like it!

Comment

Bob L. - I got yours yesterday. It will be a nice addition to my carver's tree. My wife really liked the color scheme!

Comment

Glad she liked it!

Bob L

Comment

• Shipping mine today Sorry about being late.

Comment

• Mine are in the mail. Sorry for being a little late on them!

Comment

• Wow! I got 4 in the mail today--ornaments from Steve Red, Rusty Peterson Brian Ferguson, and Steve Peterson. Thank you guys! They're all wonderful!

Bob L

Comment

• Got Bob L's and Joepaul's up on the "carver's tree". Super job folks!
                            Steve Reed - Carvin' in the flatlands!

My fb page: https://www.facebook.com/stephen.ree...8.100000156660 683&type=3

Comment

• With the mail not running yesterday, the mailbox was full. the best part was that I had three more carvings. Thanks, Rusty, Brian & Dave Stetson. Dave There was some kind of misunderstanding on that second list, I had opped out, But no fear, When I carve Michaels, I'll carve one for you, might be a little late, seems like all sorts of things are cropping up now-have no fear
                              . . .JoeB

Comment

• Received ornaments from Steve Reed, Mike Brewster, Joe Butler, Brian Ferguson, Robert Langan, Rusty Petersen and Martin Eastburn. You guys do some neat work.

Comment

Working...
                                X