No announcement yet.

Ornament Exchange 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received ornaments from Brian and Joe P. Great work!

Comment

• Originally posted by ten99j4 View Post
      Received ornaments from Steve Reed, Mike Brewster, Joe Butler, Brian Ferguson, Robert Langan, Rusty Petersen and Martin Eastburn. You guys do some neat work.
      Haha. I accidently used my fathers return address labels.

Comment

• Got Jayson's and Isaac's today, thanks gents!
        Steve Reed - Carvin' in the flatlands!

My fb page: https://www.facebook.com/stephen.ree...8.100000156660 683&type=3

Comment

• Bob - Got yours the other day and Rusty's today (I suppose) been away at grand communication meetings. SORRY BOB - will have to mail yours again! I typed in your name and address but finished up with Rusty's address. NE not NJ. Zip was Zapped also. Must have been a late night. Took a couple of weeks to bounce back. Now that is fast for the office. Ugh. Soon.

Comment

• Jayson,

Got your ornament today. Excellent work! Thank you!

Bob L

Comment

• Mr. Blankenship, Received your ornie this afternoon, going to be a colorful addition to the tree
              . . .JoeB

Comment

• I received ornaments today from Jayson, Issac, and Steve P.. Thank you very much! I may have to buy another carver's tree after this year!

Comment

• I received issacs And Steve P’s Today, I believe with those two my set is complete. (At least other than then the one to the magazine) I received as many I sent.

When I was out of town the kids opened the first several, so other than the ones that are signed I’m not sure who’s is Who’s but they are all amazing.

Thanks so so much for all who participated, and thanks Steve for organizing it. (I don’t carve as much as I’d like to and this forced me to keep the tools out and make some chips)

Icant wait till we can start posting pictures.

Jayson

Comment

• I received an ornament from Joe yesterday.
                    Thank you very much. It’s nice.

Comment

• Almost everybody's ornanment is in, and as always it's a lot of fun to open them all. I hang them along the main beam in my house, along with a string of holiday lights. All great, thanks to everyone.

Hope mine arrived in good shape. Worried a bit that the delicate pieces might not make it.

Comment

• Hey Steve. Is that pine you are using?

Comment

• Nikki, which Steve? There are a couple of us here LOL! If you're asking me, no, mine are all carved from basswood.
                          Steve Reed - Carvin' in the flatlands!

My fb page: https://www.facebook.com/stephen.ree...8.100000156660 683&type=3

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve Reed View Post
                            Nikki, which Steve? There are a couple of us here LOL! If you're asking me, no, mine are all carved from basswood.
                            I’m sorry. Yes I was asking you. My husband is 100% sure that the wood you used for your ornament carving is pine and I disagreed and figured it was basswood.
                            When I carved a rose out of bssswood it had distinct grain pattern which my husband doesn’t notice.
                            Thank you. I love telling him he’s WRONG!

Comment

• Thank you to all who participated in this year's exchange and to Steve for organizing it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MNice99 View Post
                                I received issacs And Steve P’s Today, I believe with those two my set is complete. (At least other than then the one to the magazine) I received as many I sent.

When I was out of town the kids opened the first several, so other than the ones that are signed I’m not sure who’s is Who’s but they are all amazing.

Thanks so so much for all who participated, and thanks Steve for organizing it. (I don’t carve as much as I’d like to and this forced me to keep the tools out and make some chips)

Icant wait till we can start posting pictures.

Jayson
                                What are these ornament trees?

Comment

Working...
                                X