Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo Bif
    replied
    My name is on the list twice. I'd love to have two from all of you, but that seems a little greedy.....

Second entry my zip-plus-4 shows up as zip-plus-5. 14226 will do.
    Last edited by Buffalo Bif; 10-03-2018, 02:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MrMcPenny
    replied
    OK, I know it's closed for this year, but how many ornaments is a participant expected to send in? I like the idea, but I bet I only carve a dozen things a year, and Momma keeps 'em all!

Leave a comment:

• Spiritwolfe
    replied
    Thanks Steve,
    I’m really looking forward to carving these Christmas ornaments and couldn’t be happier with my ‘giftee’s
    Sqeal! Lol

Leave a comment:

• Steve Reed
    replied
    Ok folks, the list is officially closed. Lists have been sent out. If you didn't receive your list, let me know. Remember lets plan on having them in the mail around the first of Dec. Please, don't post pictures of what you're sending, or what you received until Christmas Day. Don't want to spoil the surprise!
    Thanks to those who signed up, and let's get carving!! I think Joepaul is in the lead with about 14, vs my 2 1/2...….
    Have fun!!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Reed
    replied
    Last call for the great 2018 Ornament Exchange! I'll be closing out the sign-up list tomorrow night at midnight. If you're on the fence, give it a try, you won't be sorry! It really is a treat to see what shows up in the mailbox. We have one big family tree and three smaller trees just for the carved ornaments that we've received over the years form our carving friends. If you want to be included, let me know by midnight tomorrow night (1 Oct). We will plan on getting them in the mail about 1 December, so everyone should have plenty of time. Have fun, and get to carving!
    Steve

Leave a comment:

• Steve Reed
    replied
    Another shameless plug for the Ornie Exchange! We Have about a dozen so far, and we usually send one to Bob at WCI as well, for their tree. I'll be shutting down the sign-up list the 1st of October. This will give everyone 2 months to get their ornis done. Let's plan on getting them in the mail around the 1st or 2nd week of Dec. Jump on the band wagon and have some fun, and collect some unique ornaments!
    Happy Carving
    Steve
    Last edited by Steve Reed; 09-18-2018, 10:13 PM. Reason: Spelling

Leave a comment:

• Isaac10991
    replied
    Originally posted by Isaac10991 View Post
    Can I just do 1?
    No. No I Can't

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo Bif
    replied
    This will be my third exchange, and I'll tell you what- they're a blast. I am so looking forward to it. I sawed out all the blanks at once, but when I finished each one I put it away and didn't look at it again. At the end, it was fun to see the differences in all the ornies, even though they all started out as the same roughout.

Leave a comment:

• Isaac10991
    replied
    Can I just do 1?

Leave a comment:

• Isaac10991
    replied
    Originally posted by deancarlsen View Post
    Do the ornaments have to be carved? Can they be wood burned?
    IDK, but I'd like one

Leave a comment:

• Steve Reed
    replied
    Jayson, you're in! Of course we will have you!
    Steve Reed - Carvin' in the flatlands!

Leave a comment:

• MNice99
    replied
    Hi,

(I’m not new but haven’t posted for while so had to create a new ID.)

I participated in either 2011 or 2012. And would like to join you again if you’ll have me.

Steve I’ll send you PM with my name and address.

Thanks

Jayson
    Last edited by MNice99; 08-19-2018, 08:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Reed
    replied
    Hey folks, had a couple more decide to join in the fun! If you've never done this before, you should give it a try. We have received some amazing ornaments over the years. There's still time to sign up, so let me know by PM if you'd like to join up. You'll receive a list of addresses and names, and you'll send an ornament to each person on the list. You'll also receive a like number of ornaments in return. It's fun to see what everyone comes up with!

Leave a comment:

• deancarlsen
    replied
    Do the ornaments have to be carved? Can they be wood burned?

Leave a comment:

• woodenhorse
    replied
    Steve Peterson
    133 7th Ave n
    Shelby, MT 59474
    I am willing to carve 20 and join the ornament exchange.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X