No announcement yet.

2019 Ornament Swap * official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friends- I was messaged by a carver wanting to join last minute and the message completely disappeared. So! If it as you give me a holler with your address! ❤️

Comment

All addresses have been sent! Thanks so much y’all! It’s going to be so much fun stalkingvthe mail lady all month! ❤️

Comment

I do not have addys....
        Buffalo Bif
        bflobif.com

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bif View Post
          I do not have addys....
          my apologies! :-) They were sitting in the text box and I forgot to press send you should have them now

Comment

Howdy there Keoma - I don't see an email if that is the format. I checked my 4 day trash box and I don't see anything. Can you please send me my list again Martin Eastburn

Comment

there's a typo in my addy- my fat fingers and lousy proofreading at work

Brian Ferguson
              street name is Longmeadow
              Buffalo Bif
              bflobif.com

Comment

Originally posted by lionslair View Post
                Howdy there Keoma - I don't see an email if that is the format. I checked my 4 day trash box and I don't see anything. Can you please send me my list again Martin Eastburn
                [email protected] more than one lion and lair means resting place. Consolidated is ISP and .net is customers .com company. I don't work for them so I get .net such is life.

Still nothing in the box. Hope there is a name or subject somewhere to see.

Comment

Ok y’all- Lionslair ‘s address is on the way to you and please note the adjustment for Brian Ferguson- the street is Longmeadow

this should cover all the bases

Comment

Originally posted by Keoma View Post
                    Ok y’all- Lionslair ‘s address is on the way to you and please note the adjustment for Brian Ferguson- the street is Longmeadow

this should cover all the bases
                    Got them - been working on them. More work to do. Thanks!

Comment

Can someone tell me if Lionslair's mailing address is the same as last year? I didn't receive it yet.

Thanks
                      Bob L

Comment

Yes Bob it is
                        Steve
                        Steve Reed - Carvin' in the flatlands!
                        My FB page:https://www.facebook.com/stephen.ree...7196480&type=3

Comment

Thanks Steve

Bob L

Comment

Thanks Bob - until we win the 'big one' or glide the silver path to heaven we will be here. But if the creek rises.... :-)

Got a bright idea for the "Woodcarving" one. So far so good - Something in modern lore.
                            Last edited by lionslair; 11-26-2019, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Ok I hear ya. Same here. Except if the creek rises. That can only mean the ocean Atlantic took over a good part of New Jersey!

Bob L

Comment

Hi All,

It's been a few years since I did the swap. I will have to see what next year is like to jump back in for the ornie swap. I hope everyone is doing well. Happy Holiday Season.

Jill

Comment

Working...
                                X