No announcement yet.

2019 Ornament Swap * official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I count 7 ornies including myself, plus one for the mag. Is that right?
    Buffalo Bif
    bflobif.com

Comment

Yup you're mailing out 7 ornaments-one for the magazine and 6 for the participants.

Bob L

Comment

thanks Bob.

i do not have Lionslair's addy. Can someone PM me please?
        Buffalo Bif
        bflobif.com

Comment

Sent Lionslair's address to Buffalo Bif

Bob L

Comment

Hey everyone, Keoma asked me to let you all know that she's having issues with the forum. So I guess if you need to get or receive info from her, you can let me know, and I'll get it to her, or just be patient. Your call.
            Steve
            Steve Reed - Carvin' in the flatlands!
            My FB page:https://www.facebook.com/stephen.ree...7196480&type=3

Comment

Received my first ornament today! Thanks Bob, the painting of the hat is great!

Comment

Got my 2nd today, thanks Bob!

Comment

Whew! All my ornies are in the mail. Merry Christmas, and remember no pics until Christmas per the boss, Keoma!
                  Steve

Comment

Hey BobL. Got your yesterday, what a job of painting, Pam & I thank you
                    . . .JoeB

Comment

Hey yall! figured things out on my end ! I received my first ornie yesterday- thank you Grandpa Rusty !!! I think you must know me - I am in love with it! Thank you so much <3
                      And thank you Steve for relaying my communications! I hope you are all doing super well and enjoying the season! I have my last big fair this weekend then its feets up!

Comment

Thank you so much Bob! <3 I absolutely love...omg - almost gave details! I LOVE HIM!

Comment

Got my second ornament. Thanks Steve!!! Wonderful job as always!

Comment

All of mine went out yesterday. Should be getting them Monday, but I'd be looking harder Tuesday. It is the Office and in a small town. We ship our mail 200+ miles away to find a sorting facility. I have tracking if needed. Two nice and special ones sent out - dual discipline Wood and Resin (turning without turning). And for those without lionslair addr - it is the same as last year if you have that one. Town is Lufkin, TX. If needed, send me a note. Martin

Comment

I got one from BobL, thanks

Sorry to say mine have not gone out yet- topcoat is not quite dry yet. Suspect I need some new stuff. If I can't get them out today, I'll get them out tomorrow.
                              Buffalo Bif
                              bflobif.com

Comment

Martin, Rusty and Steve,

Thank you for your ornaments. They're fantastic!

Bob L

Comment

Working...
                                X