Santa with green slippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa with green slippers

The high temperature here was 17 degrees Fahrenheit with a brisk north wind, so after she finished chopping ice and milking the cow (just kidding) Phyllis painted this Santa
    IMG_1882.JPGIMG_1883.JPG
    Herb

Dang Herb, those must be ice crystals on Santa's slippers. Stay warm.
    If I took the time to fix all my mistakes, I wouldn,t have time to make new ones.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Phyllis has a great imagination and it shows in her fine painting.

My paint dept put down her iPad and grabbed the brushes to get the kid's '4-season" Christmas carving painted. I'm hoping while she is a painting I can get her to do the seven I've got done for the '19 ornie exchange.
      . . .JoeB

Comment

Very nice job, tell Phyllis she did an excellent job.

Comment

Great job on Santa Herb ( and Phyllis).... 17°F in late October, .... I hope you've got a bunch of basswood and paints stockpiled...... sounds like it's going to be a long winter.
          Wayne
          If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

Holy cow Herb (and that's not the one Phyllis milked either), great job on your Santa. The paint department put in a stellar job on this one. Looks like her fingers weren't too numb after chopping the ice to do the paint work. (17F sounds a little abnormal for this time of year ain't it?)

Tinwood

Comment

Hi Herb , Phyllis did good and put life into this Carving as always . Merle

Comment

[QUOTE=Tinwood;n1166572](17F sounds a little abnormal for this time of year ain't it?)
                It is a little colder than normal it was 9 below zero this morning usually our first zero day is November 1,
                And thanks every one for the nice compliments.
                Herb

Comment

Herb, those green slippers should keep Santa's feet warm. Your weather is about like ours. Stay warm.
                  Joe

Comment

Good carving Herb and I like Phyllis' style of painting, I like his fancy slippers

Shawna

Comment

Working...
                    X