Clear All

• Claude
    replied
    Nice looking Santa, Merle!

Claude

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Tom , Thanks Buddy , she sure does have a Good Eye , she chose me years ago . Ha,Ha. I've Antiqued him and about to post him to show before and after , the Santa that is . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Tom Ellis
    replied
    Another great Santa Merle, like the grain showing in his face. Your wife has a good eye.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Tinwood , being the Wife accepted him , he is now in the Family for the month of December . Thank you for your always Welcome Words. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Toycarver , Girl Carver , good seeing you ing again , hope you stick around awhile . He's got a place waiting for him with the other Guys . It is a good feeling to take a Piece that isn't going good and turn it around and save it . Thanks Lady for Commenting . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Tinwood
    replied
    Nice job Merle. Like the little wisp of bangs poking out of the hat. Should be a keeper for a number of years.

Tinwood

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Bob L , I thought the Eyes were to Big , but seem to be working when finished . Thank you . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Wayne , you probably Burned a lot of potential Masterpieces . I have an Eagle that I started about 6 or 7 yrs. ago that I just can't seem to get back to and finish , just don't look right , but won't burn him , probably go as my unfinished work . Ha,Ha. Thanks for your Encouraging Words . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi 807 , Thank You for your Kind words always Appreciated . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Joe , He believes it now , because the Wife has a place set aside for him after a few more coats of Poly U . He has been accepted to the Group . Thanks . Merle

Leave a comment:

• toycarver
    replied
    Good job figuring out how to carve him your own style. A great addition to any Christmas carvings you are displaying.

Leave a comment:

• Soggy
    replied
    Turned out great Merle!.... that should put you on Santa's "Nice" list..
    when I have a carving that isn't going to my satisfaction, I have a wood burning stove in my basement that takes care of the problem....
    Wayne

Leave a comment:

• Just Carving
    replied
    Nice Merle. I like the eyes.

Bob L

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    Fine artistic style carving and great painting...winner all around.

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Great carving Merle, the look in its eye is almost like--you expect me to believe that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X