Zoom paint party. PHOOEY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoom paint party. PHOOEY

I got the carvings done, but the kids all painted them at their own homes over zoom. I didn’t get my hot chocolate and cookies due to covid. Maybe it will be back to normal next Christmas. 7B13C753-1D31-40F4-83F5-6DBC4D8E4CB7.jpeg B1A65013-7C0D-4305-BAFB-05E6102869AD.jpeg
    If I took the time to fix all my mistakes, I wouldn,t have time to make new ones.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Hi Tom , Great looking Bunch and gives off a lot of Christmas Feeling . Christmas Cookies will Taste a lot better next Year . Happy New Year . Merle

Comment

Thanks Merle, I will keep my fingers crossed.
      If I took the time to fix all my mistakes, I wouldn,t have time to make new ones.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Yeah, Tom, this was a bummer Christmas. Here's to a better year coming up! Nice bunch of Santas there...and Zoom is better than nothing, right?
        Arthur

Comment

Nice, nice carvings!!!

Comment

Some nice Santas. I like the way you carved the hands and the faces are just right. Well done!
            Rodster
            https://rodster.ca

Comment

Arthurk, Zoom isn’t much better in my opinion.

thanks tbox

Rodster, The hands are behind the toy bag, so was very easy. Forgot to mention this is from a Doug Linker video. A fun little carve from a 1 1/2 x 4” block. Thanks for taking a look.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

A fine bunch of Santas, Tom.

About the only thing good about this Christmas was the Prime Rib Pam cook
                . . .JoeB

Comment

Darn Joe, I must have missed out on that. Sounds good.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Nice Santas, Tom! Next year will be normal.
                    Herb

Comment

Thanks Herb, I will take your word on it.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Maybe it wasn't as much fun for you, but I'll bet the painters still enjoyed it. Probably enjoyed eating your cookies and drinking your cocoa too! It's just another memory now, it will get better with age.

Comment

Tom what a great set of Santa's.
                          Mark N. Akers
                          My Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KarolinaKarver

Comment

Thanks for taking a look Sappy, I will take your your word for it.

Thanks Mark, A little simpler than your Santas.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Sorry you missed out on the cookies and hot chocolate Tom, but glad to see your carvings . Merry Christmas and hopefully 2021 will be better than this one was
                              Wayne
                              If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

Working...
                              X