Happy 4th July from the Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 4th July from the Guys

This is the Day to assemble the Guys. 1-PICT0004.JPG 2-Top.JPG 3-PICT0001-002.JPG 4-PICT0002.JPG 5-PICT0005.JPG 6-PICT0001.JPG

Love the one that he has the flag by the feet and flying ...outstanding.

Comment

They are all wonderful and very appropriate for the day, Merle. Nice work.
      Bill
      Living among knives and fire.

http://www.westernwoodartist.com

Comment

Hi Di , That's the one by my Chair in Living Room . It is put together in 5 Pieces . Glad you like Him . Happy and Safe 4th. Merle

Comment

Hi 807, I Muster the Guys up every Year on Special Days . Have a Happy and Safe 4th. Merle

Comment

Nice range from numerous to serious! They are all great in their own way. Happy 4th of July to you, too! Party time tomorrow (ha ha that means having dessert these days and socializing!). Enjoy.
            Always covered in chips.
            My website: www.carvingjunkies.com

Comment

Hi JG, Be careful Partying tomorrow , don't end up like this . Ha,Ha . Have a Safe and Happy 4th . Merle 1-PICT0001.JPG

Comment

Merle Rice Ha ha. When you stop drinking (28 years sober) you don’t party naked any more!!! But I still have a blast. Dana (JG)
                Always covered in chips.
                My website: www.carvingjunkies.com

Comment

I salute you Merle, always some beautiful work. Happy 4th
                  If I took the time to fix all my mistakes, I wouldn,t have time to make new ones.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Happy 4th fo July! Love the carvings--and pretty much anything patriotic!

BobL

Comment

Happy 4th to you and the rest of my American friends Merle, ... enjoy your day but stay safe.
                      Wayne
                      If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

Hi Tom , I like getting the Different Guys out on these Special Days . They say a Lot with their Presence . Thanks Tom , have a Safe 4th. Merle

Comment

Hi Bob, Have a Happy 4th and a Safe one . Thanks Merle

Comment

Hi Wayne , Right Back At You with a Safe and Happy 4th . Merle

Comment

Very nice bunch of carvings happy 4th to everyone and be safe
                              Herb

Comment

Working...
                              X