Just made the BIG 90 TODAY.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just made the BIG 90 TODAY.

Gona Celebrate tomorrow with a Alaskan Crab Leg Feast with the Family . Hey Phil, If I remember right you will hit it in September . I will finish the Horse Cane today . It's been about 5 months since I started it . Boy , Time sure flies. Merle

Happy birthday, Merle! Hope that you enjoy the day and the time with your family tomorrow.

Tim

Comment

Happy Birthday Merle! Best Wishes for a great Feast with your Family.
      http://www.tristatecarvers.com

Comment

Hi, Tim , Won't see the Relatives in the Jeannette Area but get to hear from them . Thanks Tim .. Merle

Comment

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the feast and family!

Comment

Hi , Neil, Thank You , I do enjoy those Crab Legs . Merle

Comment

Wow used to love Alaska crab, hard to get here. Major enjoy your birthday and have a beautiful, calm enjoyable day.
              . Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Comment

Congratulations and Happy Birthday Merle! And thank you for sharing your knowledge and carving with us here!

BobL

Comment

Happy birthday Merle.

Comment

Happy Birthday Merle. Be well.

Comment

Happy Birthday Merle.... You must be living right to attain such an honor! To paraphrase Paul Newman as Rocky, " Rocky : You know, I been lucky. Somebody up there likes me. Norma : Somebody down here, too."

Comment

Happy Birthday, Merle!
                        Herb

Comment

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you have a wonderful celebration planned!

Comment

Hi Di, The 2 Daughters did this last year so they thought they would feed Old Dad again this year. The Crab Legs are not hard to find here but they are Expensive . I don't live to Eat, I Eat to live, but I do enjoy Eating those Crab Legs . Thanks Di. Merle

Comment

Hi, Bob L, Sharing Knowledge on this Site with the Members is what keeps me Interested and feeling Young enough to keep Carving . Thanks Bob . Merle

Comment

Working...
                              X