X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Tom , It's my Plan, Thank You . Merle

Comment

Originally posted by Merle Rice View Post
      Gona Celebrate tomorrow with a Alaskan Crab Leg Feast with the Family . Hey Phil, If I remember right you will hit it in September . I will finish the Horse Cane today . It's been about 5 months since I started it . Boy , Time sure flies. Merle
      Pretty close, Merle. I'll turn 90 in early December. There are 3 members of our men's chorus that turn 90 this year. My wife, Mimi, has a birthday just 4 days before mine. We'll celebrate our 170th birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday Merle, being 90 and carve as well as you and I might add Phil also do. You both are so talented and we, the forum, have been blessed by your input helping all us younger folks in learning. I am turning 80, big grin! I have really enjoyed your posts—-Earl

Comment

Happy Birthday Merle!... enjoy your day and the crab legs. If you lived anywhere near me, I get you a feed of lobster ,.... the season is still open for another month up here.
          Wayne
          If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

Wow, Merle, what a milestone! A very happy birthday...a special one, for sure. You don't look 90 in your meme, lol! I always enjoy your posts.
            Arthur

Comment

Happy Birthday

Comment

So this is the big day. Happy Ninetieth Birthday, Merle!!

Comment

Hi, Earl, It's good to hear that Phil and I have added to this Forum and might be Appreciated and I would like to Thank You for that . I feel this Forum and it's Members have added a lot to my being able to feel and think young enough to stay interested and Carve. Thanks for your Nice Comments. Merle

Comment

Hi, Wayne, Love those Lobster Tails also , got one in the Freezer now .The Crabs will arrive about 4:00 this afternoon. Looking forward to it . Thanks Wayne . Merle

Comment

Hi, Arthur, Don't feel 90 , but again I don't know how 90 is supposed to feel . Ha, Ha. Thanks Arthur, always enjoy your Comments. Merle

Comment

Hi chaz, thank You . Merle

Comment

Hi, Phil, Yep this is the Day , I won't have another one . Enjoy your 80s , I'll keep you on the 90s till you get here . Thanks Phil . Merle

Comment

Happy Birthday! I hope that I even live to be 90!

Comment

Hi Steven , Thank You, I hope you do also . It can be an Enjoyable Ride. Merle

Comment

Happy Birthday Merle, Crab legs, definitely sound like a great outing.
                                Mark N. Akers
                                My Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KarolinaKarver

Comment

Working...
                                X