No announcement yet.

Just made the BIG 90 TODAY.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90!!! dang, I'm going to have to start showing you more respect​​​​​. . you got me by 7. But have a great weekend. My son is here from Oregon, So I'll enjoy myself. But, again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    . . .JoeB

Comment

Hi Mark, They were Great with a Couple of Ice Cold Beers . Thanks Merle

Comment

Hi, Joe, Thanks, you Young Pup . Ha,Ha. Merle

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Merle. You are a great inspiration to the carving community !
          https://www.facebook.com/baggerleather/

Comment

Hi, Dave , Thank You for your very Kind Comments , they are Appreciated . Merle

Comment

Aw hell I guess that makes me the baby of the family I'm 68 in November. As to your contribution to the forum. Both you and Phil have contributed a mountain of goodwill, assistance, knowledge, and camaraderie to this forum. It is the attitude of guys like you and Phil that make the forum such a great place to belong to. We don't call you ther Eagle man for nothing you know, hehehehe. Rock on mate I'm looking out for your next piece already!!!

Comment

Hi,Mate, All of the Members that here add to the well being of this Site. It's so much easier to be Nice than Nasty . You my Friend add a lot to the Forum with your Guitar making and Attention to Detailing your Carvings . We all have learned from your Talent , so keep it up . Thank You for your Fine Compliments . Merle

Comment

Working...
                X