Newest Santa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest Santa

Made this one this week. I used a piece of Rose of Sharon wood branch about 1-3/4 diameter split in half and about 3” long. I had to remove the pithy outer layer and the wood itself doesn’t carve too bad but doesn’t take detail as well as bass wood. The wood came from an old coworker and was used because it will be a gift to him.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by C-wade7; 11-27-2022, 10:48 AM.

I bet it is reallynice but you forgot to post the picture
    Herb

Comment

I'm sure it's nice and will be greatly appreciated by your co-worker..... Don't be embarrassed for forgetting to attach the picture before hitting " post" ...... we've all done it, some of us more than once
      Wayne
      If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

I think I got it now.

Comment

Herb and I were both right,.... it's a great Santa ! Your coworker will be very happy with that
          Wayne
          If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

Thanks guys. It was close do midnight by the time I finished painting and cleaning up, my sleepy eyes tricked me into thinking I added the pic.

Comment

• Claude
              Claude commented
              Editing a comment
              If it times out on you and you can no longer edit the post, you can always contact me and I can add in your photo for you.

Claude

Nice Santa and he will enjoy having it.
            Bill
            Living among knives and fire.

Comment

What a nice gift for your co-worker! Good job!

Comment

Well done sir, great carving.

Comment

Working...
                X