another project done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another project done

Well I completed another project. The horse in this scene was the first carving that I posted on here a while back. Since then my wife kept adding “ideas” to the point that you see it here. Over all I think that it came out well. Though you can’t see it in the pictures the hose has its hoof up on the mans knee and he has a horseshoe and hammer in his hands. I would have taken more pictures but this one went right out the door to a sister in law. I hope that you like it and thanks for looking.

Jim

Re: another project done

Good job Jim ... very colorful and good scene ...

I like the way you had him shoeing the horse ... very imaginative ..

Good Job Indeed ..

Gene

Comment

Nice looking lamp! That's one of those priceless projects that even if you wanted one and could find it there is no way that you could afford it! Great job!

Comment

Hi Jim
        Very nice job and i like the bright colors you use and making it in to a scene just adds to it.Its funny when you make a nice carving seams like family or someone else walks off with it and i can't blame your sister in law for wanting it GREAT JOB!!!
        Vic.

Comment

That is too cute!! Very nicely done! Your sister-in-law knew what she was doing when she took off with it so fast!

Comment

Working...
          X