Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Polar Bear As Requested ~ minus fur!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 claws...that's ok for me. one for each hour of the day.

Comment

Nice job Eddy. I can relate to not wanting to add fur texture. It's a fine looking shape and representation. Good job.

Comment

Hi Eddy, That dark spot looks like an arrowhead, so looks like he had a close call. If it makes you feel any better, I have a big black cat with six toes, and he doesn't complain a bit.................Tom
        If I took the time to fix all my mistakes, I wouldn,t have time to make new ones.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the input. "Leave it as it is wins!" It would have been better if I had spread them out further apart but I didn't so it is what it is. In the mail it goes.

Ron! Good to see you on and posting my friend! Hope to see more from you. Like we talked about. You may have carving challenges but the knowledge base that you have to offer the forum is significant. We can always use a second opinion!

Comment

Really nice bear, Eddy...I especially like the bit about the toes!
            Arthur

Comment

G'day Eddy,
              I saw your post "on the day" but my 'puter was having a conniption fit and refused to let me log in, all is well now and I have to say that I agree with everyone, that's a real fine bear (almost as good as Blinky <grin>)and without being told I would not have seen anything odd. Your mate will be thrilled with his gift.
              Best Regards
              John

Great to see you here Ron, hope all is going well.

Comment

That is nice I wouldn't do another thing to it. Sometimes less is more.

Comment

Working...
                X