Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Polar Bear As Requested ~ minus fur!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neb
    replied
    That is nice I wouldn't do another thing to it. Sometimes less is more.

Leave a comment:

• Blinky Bill
    replied
    G'day Eddy,
    I saw your post "on the day" but my 'puter was having a conniption fit and refused to let me log in, all is well now and I have to say that I agree with everyone, that's a real fine bear (almost as good as Blinky <grin>)and without being told I would not have seen anything odd. Your mate will be thrilled with his gift.
    Best Regards
    John

Great to see you here Ron, hope all is going well.

Leave a comment:

• Arthur C.
    replied
    Really nice bear, Eddy...I especially like the bit about the toes!

Leave a comment:

• Eddy-Smiles
    replied
    Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the input. "Leave it as it is wins!" It would have been better if I had spread them out further apart but I didn't so it is what it is. In the mail it goes.

Ron! Good to see you on and posting my friend! Hope to see more from you. Like we talked about. You may have carving challenges but the knowledge base that you have to offer the forum is significant. We can always use a second opinion!

Leave a comment:

• Tom Ellis
    replied
    Hi Eddy, That dark spot looks like an arrowhead, so looks like he had a close call. If it makes you feel any better, I have a big black cat with six toes, and he doesn't complain a bit.................Tom

Leave a comment:

• Spiritwolfe
    replied
    Nice job Eddy. I can relate to not wanting to add fur texture. It's a fine looking shape and representation. Good job.

Leave a comment:

• copeau
    replied
    6 claws...that's ok for me. one for each hour of the day.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    I agree withRon Eddy, leave him just like he is. Welcome back Ron, glad to see you posting again. Merle

Leave a comment:

• Ron T
    replied
    Hi Eddy, it looks like I picked the right time to come back for a visit. Yes, I know, I've been away for a long while. But now that I'm back, my opinion is you need to leave him just the way he is. He's as awesome as all of your other bears have been and I'm sure he will be treasured and truly appreciated.

By the way, it's really good to see all of you regular members still here and posting.

Leave a comment:

• Tinwood
    replied
    Geez Eddy, I "bear"ly noticed the toes at all. All I could see was the great movement you captured and the spot on figure of a polar bear. Super little carving.

Tinwood

Leave a comment:

• Tom-H
    replied
    Wow! That's one fine looking polar bear...Very well done.

Leave a comment:

• Nomad
    replied
    With 6 toes on each foot, he can count up to 24!

That's a beauty of a bear Eddy. Great ivory look. Very nice work! Quite different from your other bears.

Leave a comment:

• Kadiddle
    replied
    I like it the way it is and the color is great. It is a well carved bear and I did not notice the six claws. Can you sand down the claws to remove them?
    Carve On,
    Kadiddle

Leave a comment:

• JoeVM
    replied
    That's a cool looking bear Eddy. I like the simple clean lines.

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    I agree with Brian - leave as is. It looks great!

Claude

Leave a comment:

Working...
X