Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinwood
    replied
    Thanks Claude, hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving and have a happy Black Friday.

Tinwood

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    Nice work!

Claude

Leave a comment:

• Tinwood
    replied
    Thanks Nomad, might be a bit before I get to the paint part, chores, life's general obstacles, X-Mas shopping etc, might play a part before the paint. See how she goes and play it by ear. Glad you like them.

Leave a comment:

• Tinwood
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritwolfe View Post
    Had another post for right after that one but my phone died.

These are so fun , whimsical and nicely carved BUT if your wife is a tole painter and has just got her "groove on," good luck with painting them yourself. You don't have a hope. Lol
    I haven't had a hope in so long that giving up would progress! Sorry, what was the question??? Thanks for having a look SW. She could outpaint me with her toes I do believe.

Tinwood

Leave a comment:

• Tinwood
    replied
    Originally posted by Arthur C. View Post
    Nice work, Tinwood. Cute, and I'll bet they were a fun project. What do you usually do with them...are they hung on a wall, set on a shelf, or what?
    Good question Arthur, I've never carved one of these things before and have absolutely no idea in h*^^ what to do with them. The little one I guess I could make as an ornie but the big one? Maybe sit it on the mantle or something. Anyway, the big one is hers' to do with as she wishes. Thanks for the encouragement.

Tinwood

Leave a comment:

• Nomad
    replied
    Pretty cool! Great little carving project. Looking forward to the paint.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritwolfe
    replied
    Had another post for right after that one but my phone died.

These are so fun , whimsical and nicely carved BUT if your wife is a tole painter and has just got her "groove on," good luck with painting them yourself. You don't have a hope. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Spiritwolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by sappy View Post
    These are very nice. Is there a broken flower pot fairy garden in your future?
    Haha Sappy. Love your humour gurl. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• Arthur C.
    replied
    Nice work, Tinwood. Cute, and I'll bet they were a fun project. What do you usually do with them...are they hung on a wall, set on a shelf, or what?

Leave a comment:

• Tinwood
    replied
    Originally posted by sappy View Post
    These are very nice. Is there a broken flower pot fairy garden in your future?
    Not unless she does it herself. She won't let me near her gardens, says I have a 'black' thumb. Not sure what she meant, I washed it...often. Thanks for the comments guys, those are really nice of you. If she gets back into her groove I won't stand a chance, she's an old tole painter from way back. I might have to up my game here.

Tinwood

Leave a comment:

• Bob K.
    replied
    Those are really cute and well done...nice clean, sharp work. I'm sure the better half loves them!

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Tinwood, Your wife brought out the good in you, Nicely done, like the rest--let's see who the best painter is

Leave a comment:

• Robert Cahill
    replied
    They came out really nice

Leave a comment:

• scotia carver
    replied
    Hi Tinwood
    You got some fine looking doors,I hope you repost them when the paint is dry
    Bruce

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Tinwood, you did good and when your wife finishes Painting it sure will look Great. Nice clean cuts . Happy Thanksgiving. Merle

Leave a comment:

Working...
X