No announcement yet.

Mule for my Barber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks outstanding to me. At least it came out looking like a real mule. Mine would have come out looking like a "Jackass!"

Comment

Ha,Ha, Thanks Eddy , I'm still thinking on how to finish her , yep it's a Girl Mule, her name is ANNIE OAKLEY , just put her name on the Stick today. She is like a Family Pet so I want to be sure on how I finish her. I hope when finished I don't look like a " Jackass ". Ha,Ha. Thanks Eddy. Merle

Comment

Merle, you are always trying something different. Very very nice mule.
        Terry

Comment

Yeah you are adventurous in your project selections.
          I really like Annie Oakley. What I like even more is the fact that you even named her.

Comment

Hi Terry, I find it Refreshing to make changes in my Projects , you can't always do that but when the chance Presents itself I try to take it. Keeps this Old Mind working. Thanks Terry for your interest. Merle

Comment

Hi Nikki, That is the name of the Real Mule that the Barber has. It's a Family Pet and the Family Rides Her. He really thinks the World of Her. Thanks Nikki, hope your Greenhouse is going well. Merle

Comment

Hi Merle, love the walking stick mule topper idea and nice carving.

Comment

Hi Kathy, Thank You and hope you are having a Great Memorial Day. Merle

Comment

Looks great Merle

Comment

Hi JJF, Put the final Coat of PolyU on about an hour ago and tomorrow will see if that will be enough. Sand it with 1500 wet Emery Cloth then add Leather Wrap , then put her out to Pasture. Ha,Ha. Thank you for Commenting . Merle

Comment

Working...
                      X