X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a bow Merle, take a bow! Gorgeous.

Tinwood

Comment

I would walk with that one. I'd like to feel my old dog's head under my hand again.
      Brian T

Comment

Hi Tinwood , You always have Encouraging Words, Thank You. Merle

Comment

Hi Brian, Took him for his first Walk this morning and he did well . He does have that Dog feel under my Hand , feels like Company. Thanks Brian for your nice Thoughts. Merle

Comment

WOW! Turned out goregious!

Comment

Hi OZprey, Thank You for Commenting. Merle

Comment

Originally posted by Merle Rice View Post
                Hi Randy, I liked this from the First when you ed the Picture. I never thought I could produce a Finished Carving like it turned out , gota Thank You Again. Merle
                You do good work on all your projects Merle. Challenging ourselves with new projects is what makes carving fun. You’re ahead of me. I still have not gotten a dog topper done. But hope to get started on one soon.
                We live in the land of the free because of the brave! Semper Fi
                https://www.pinterest.com/carvingbarn0363/

Comment

Hi OZprey, Thank You for Commenting. Merle

Comment

Hi Randy, Your Right , the Key Word is Challenge , and that Sparks Interest , then give it a Try . Looking forward in seeing your Dog . Merle

Comment

Wow Merle! That is a wonderful carving and the paint work is outstanding! Beautiful work.
                      Terry

Comment

Hi Terry , I would like to keep him , my Brother-n-law in California asked for a Price because he thinks he has a Buyer . I gave him my don't want to Sell price ans I haven't heard from him since. I hope I don't hear from him , but Money Talks and BS Walks , right. Thank you for your always Encouraging Words. Merle

Comment

Very nice! The paint and finish look great too. Very professional.

Comment

Hi Toycarver, Thank You Very Much for your most Kind Words. Merle

Comment

Merle, your cane is stunning nice work. One of these days I will have to try my hand at carving a cane. I have an Aspen stick that I cleaned up a long time ago with the thought of carving a walking stick. Right now it works as a sliding glass door jam kind of a waste really.

Comment

Hi Kathy, I call him mine. My Brother -n - law is Upset at me for not selling it to him , I told him my I don't want to sell Price and haven't heard from him sense . Thank you for your Nice Kind Words. Happy Thanksgiving. Merle

Comment

Working...
                                X