Latest carving.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest carving.

These are pics of a little commission I just finished for the Casey Jones Moonshine Distillery in Hopkinsville, Ky. Not all of it is carving as there was a lot of what I would call building.
    It is a rough copy of the owner's Grand daddy's still that he is still (no pun intended) using today to mfg. legal moonshine whiskey. Anyone who visits Western Ky should make this a priority as it is a VERY interesting place.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Great little scene. Nicely done.

Tinwood

Comment

I wanna go there.
      Buffalo Bif
      www.bflobif.com

Comment

Hi Doug
        I have never seen a real still, have tasted lots and lots of the fine product they produce, I will go pick up Buffalo Bif and Nomad and we will be on our merry way LOL
        Very nice carving,the owner of the real thing will be very pleased with it
        Bruce

Comment

Nicely done. Carving and paint.
          We live in the land of the free because of the brave! Semper Fi
          https://www.pinterest.com/carvingbarn0363/

Comment

Nice little scene.
            Joe

Comment

Very interesting work, that has history behind it.....love work with a story!!!
              . Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Comment

Great carving. I find it interesting that you like a story behind a carving. I prefer to do carvings that imply some action. To do this I make up a story/scenario for the carving.

Comment

Hi Doug , Boy that will be seen by a lot of People at the Distillery . Great Piece. Merle

Comment

If anyone is interested, the real thing can be seen at www.caseyjonesdistillery.com

Comment

Working...
                    X