2 honey bears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2 honey bears

TN it looks very challenging being wrapped around, but I know you can do it. It looks great, keep us up to date. bird carver

Comment

Originally posted by bird carver
      TN it looks very challenging being wrapped around, but I know you can do it. It looks great, keep us up to date. bird carver
      Thks Bird Carver~ I will be able to work more tomorrow,once I get back from another Drs appt,least this one is in the morning. I will post some photos when I call it a day tomorrow {Tues} from carving more on the bears. Thanks again Tn~

Comment

Hey Bird Carver! How did that old saying go? "Have no fear TN is here!" ?...

Comment

How are you doing Ed? All I really know is WHAT A BAD GAME IT WAS LAST SAT. Football!!!! Im hoping to get going and finish theses bears least by Wed-Thurs.

Comment

I have finished the carving part of the 2 honey bears,all that is left is to paint them. There will be trees plus mtns behind the bear on top. Below on the left a bigger tree and a stump plus plants.{course some bees} I hope you have enjoyed viewing these 2 honey bears as much as I have carving them. I will start painting them in the morning{Wed}

I might finish them by Wed but if not for sure Thurs morning and will post the Two Honey Bears on board.

Thanks for your thoughts and encouragements. Tn~

Comment

TN looks great, looking forward to the next pictures. bird carver

Comment

Nice work on the honey bears, and look forward to seeing how you paint them.
                Kathy

Comment

Theres alot I could have added to the bears but I need more time which I dont have right now. Im glad you like the honey bears. Thks' Bird Carver

Comment

Kathy, I will paint them like two honey bears in a tree looking for honey~ LOL

Thks"

Comment

Hey Forrest,
                      I'm surprised they hain't painted yet ;O)). Great job and looking forward to seeing the finished product. Thanks for sharing it!
                      Jim OH

Comment

Jim,I spent right at 3 hrs at the VA yesterday and I dont like starting on something in the evening. I will start painting on the bears in the morning/Wed. They will be some what hard to paint, I will have to have the end of the stump in my lap. I always paint from the top down,like a house painter. I appreciate you & your thoughts,Jim OH

Thks again..............Tn~

Comment

TN... I'm not doing good at all... That game hurt the other night! Ouch! I'll feel better around 11:00 a.m. Sunday morning when I cross the Tennessee state line.... that is if that dang tropical wave ruining everyone's vacation down in the Bahama's doesn't ruin ours too!

Comment

I think those bears need to come visit me.

Comment

Yea Eddy,I know its tought living in Fla,I was down there when I was 10yrs old for a while,lived on St.Pete beach.Course been back as a adult a few times.Fla's Qback olde Tbone,I call him is really good but the only problem is one day hes going to get hurt running the ball. Well Im off here,got to get going painting these bears. Thks Ed

Comment

Well Joy,these bears will be in NC next month then if they dont find a home there they will be close to Va,our last art show in Nov, I would bet money,they dont make the last show but will just have to see? If anything we have left my wife gets dibbs on,course too anything she likes of my art work,even at times it never leaves the house! BUTttttttttttt.... I always, have the final say??

:::YES::: Honey,thats fine with me!!! LOL I learned years ago,if your wife isnt happy,you will not be haven a good day!!

Thanks Joy!

Comment

Working...
                                X