X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful Di.

Tinwood

Comment

As I've said before, your one fine sculptress.

Just how tall is she?
      . . .JoeB

Comment

INCREDIBLE... amazing piece of art work. You are very talented, I still can not get over the look of this piece. Well done, just doesn't cut it.
        ~ Dwight
        "Hello, I am the Friggin' Happiness Fairy and I just sprinkled happy dust on you, so smile damit' this crap is expensive."

Comment

Originally posted by joepaulbutler View Post
          As I've said before, your one fine sculptress.

Just how tall is she?
          Wing span is 36 inches.....and 34 inches tall. thanks for your support.

Comment

Originally posted by Merle Rice View Post
            Hi Di, you are right everything Worked that you did. Amazing piece of work. Glad to see your back doing what you do so well. Merle
            Glad one part of it is finished. Dealing with major health issues.....right now. So now everytime I finish a work I feel like I am doing something positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight View Post
              INCREDIBLE... amazing piece of art work. You are very talented, I still can not get over the look of this piece. Well done, just doesn't cut it.
              Thanks for the words of appreciation they mean alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinwood View Post
                Beautiful Di.

Tinwood
                Thanks ....I am going to really simple carvings for awhile....ones that I do not pull my hair out on...smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                  Outstanding work Di! Your attention to detail is to be applauded. The wings are remarkable. As you said it all works. Just beautifully!
                  thanks so much .....been an outrageous long journey with this one..... looking forward to do to doing some fun simple stuff next....

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur C. View Post
                    Thank you, Di, for sharing your "Dragon Journey" with us. It's been fascinating, as the creative process is, and the results are gorgeous.
                    Thanks for following and kind words, it has helped major on this very long journey of dragon. The chaos of creative work has all kinds of emotions that go with it.....times it can be very trying.

Comment

simply Amazing !
                      Denny

photos at........ http://wiscoden.jimdo.com/

Comment

Stunning work Dileon, you have captured that dragon beautifully. The carving is full of detail, movement and beautifully finished. Great job.

Bob
                        Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Fantastic work!

Comment

Wow, this looks amazing!!!

Comment

wow, just wow. That's cool. Great work.

Comment

Working...
                              X