The shoveler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The shoveler

From one of Marv's carvings, It has been rather difficult carved from one block of wood 4 1,2 x 7 1/2 x 2. still have to do some tweeks cleaning and painting and decide on a name. Stable hand. cleaning the pens or just the shoveling any suggestions on name? I am starting another so any criticism is welcome.
    IMG_1539.JPGIMG_1540.JPG
    Last edited by uvawyo; 07-04-2018, 12:34 AM.
    Herb

Good carving, but I can't come up with any name?????
    . . .JoeB

Comment

Looking Good Herb he looks like he is hard at mucking out the barn. Can't think of anything for a name but Mr. Clean the Muck Master.
      Have A Great Day
      Terry
      Of all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most!

Comment

This guy's father wanted him to stay in school and get an education, so he's working on his "phd".......(Piled Higher 'n Deeper )..
        Good job Herb, can't wait to see him after the "Paint Dept. " gets done with him.
        Wayne
        If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

He doesn't look very happy at what he is doing, so how about, "Hurrying up to finish the chores to get to the dance on time and hopefully kiss Cindy Lou before Bart cuts in?"

...Too long?

Tom

Comment

Anything I come up with shouldn't be printed in the forum! Nice job though Herb.

Tinwood

Comment

Great carving Herb! Looks like a LOT of work to carve that mukster.
              Terry

Comment

Wow Herb, You have really taken on a challenge, and you are doing a great job. Waiting to see him finished.
                If I took the time to fix all my mistakes, I wouldn,t have time to make new ones.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Nice carving and interesting. If he's mucking stalls, he is really getting "down and dirty" Been there, done that.

Comment

WOW! You are very good Sir.

Comment

Working...
                    X