Plane wood carvings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lionslair View Post
    I have some large (Military photo's) of Three Jets (all R&D) and a B-24 (Never in War! ) if the pictures are needed for the plane project. I have them on my phone and Wall. I have my #1 best - Bell X-1A (broke Mach 1). A early XF-102 Delta Dagger, A XF-104 Star Fighter to round out the list. B-24 is in Black and photographed in West Texas. I will be giving them to the Texas Civilian Air Force soon. The X indicates Experimental and were flying with the 'right stuff' men in the high desert of California. Simply reply to this and I'll be notified. I can post them in this area. Martin

Comment

Originally posted by lionslair View Post
      Nice plane. I think he is leaning towards making a Lancaster bomber for his next plane.

Comment

Comment

Very nice great detail in the planes.

Comment

I hope to drop those plane pictures off this month. If detailed pictures are needed - that is the only angle I have but have another B-24 shot on Kwajalein with a runway full of them. I found it as I lived on the Military base that is Kwajalein Island in the Kwajalein atoll. I was there for the last two years of the Navy holding it as a Carrier and mid pacific refueling location. Army took over afterwards. The Redstone Army that is. AFRS - not the AFRTS known by most. No TV. so no T. I was a Photo guy on call and taught classes. Before that and a year of College I went to High school there.

Comment

Working...
            X