Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoeVM
    replied
    Cute scene. Our 49th coming up this year too.

Leave a comment:

• NoDNA
    replied
    We remember 57 years,, BUT GREAT job BOB, and congrats. Love that country you are in.. Jane and I were in Ninilchik State Park volunteering for 3 months in 2012. Beautiful country.

Leave a comment:

• Sammy66
    replied
    You created a beautiful piece. What an endearing sentiment turned into lasting art! Coming on 47 years for hubby and I and it just keeps getting better.

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    Well Vice, getting older and older isn't fun but sure beats the alternative.

Leave a comment:

• Vice
    replied
    Wow Arther, Claude, Bill! All in the 50s club. Congratulations for your milestones. Very impressive! I and my deer wife are having our 23 next week. Two years ago I became married longer than I was not married. You guys might have been married twice as long as you were single. Crazy stuff! Thanks for being a great example for us kids(haha, I wish I was a kid, I feel older that you guys sometimes).

Leave a comment:

• northwood bob
    replied
    Thanks ALL for your kind remarks

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    Very nice carving and well designed. We had our 50th several years ago. Congratulations and take time to appreciate the mutual achievement!

Leave a comment:

• uvawyo
    replied
    Nice, very nice! and congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Congrats, just go to show, anything worthwhile is worth working on for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Nomad
    replied
    Great carving and congratulations on 49 years!

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    Nice work, Bob! We just had our 51st last summer!

Claude

Leave a comment:

• Arthur C.
    replied
    Nice job, Bob. You captured the moment very well. Congrats on the 49th, we have our 57th coming up in June...you're in the home stretch!

Leave a comment:

• Vice
    replied
    Nice job! I like how you carved the tree/branch... and congratulations on your milestone, that’s impressive in this day in age. You best be getting her something good next year

Leave a comment:

• northwood bob
    started a topic "Denali on a bench"

"Denali on a bench"

Just finished this. Based on a pic we had taken a long time ago on our 25th Anniversary. ( this year will be 49 years)
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
Working...
X