X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucker1931
    replied
    Re: drum Roll Please...Finally finished

Banjo, thanks for the kind words, and yes, that's our back yard, some of the finest walleye fishing in Southern Ontario is right in our back yard.
    Cliff

Leave a comment:

• Banjo
    replied

Tucker, very nice woodspirit. I like his big eyes and I think the stain looks great, too. Is that your backyard? It is gorgeous! That woodspirit should feel right at home there.

Leave a comment:

• Coffeeman
    replied

Cliff,

Real nice job, looks great outside, like the finish too. Don't forget to sign it somewhere on the piece, maybe a date to just for the record. Bill

Leave a comment:

• tucker1931
    replied

Joy, glad you seen it with the new eyes and fore head, thanks for the compliment. Next, I'm gonna try my luck at a couple heads following Will Haydens patterns that he so graciously shares for free on this grate old computer for all to see and use.

Leave a comment:

• Joy
    replied

Fantastic Tucker! Isn't it exciting to put the final touches on a piece and declare it "done". Well done! What's your next project?

Leave a comment:

• Arnold-Smith
    replied

good job Tucker,

Arnold

Leave a comment:

• tucker1931
    replied

Slather, nice to here from a fellow Ontarian. Thanks for the compliment, and yes, wife and I fish pretty well every day when the weathers good, Fishins been bad this year, the waters been so low and hot. I checked your Picasa site you do some real nice work. By the looks of the double address, I guess you'll be heading south soon.
    Cliff

Leave a comment:

• Al_Hillis
    replied

great job Tucker , that is one good looking woodspirit, also like the river background ,good fishing right in the back yard.

Al

http://picasaweb.google.com/al.hillis/WOODCARVINGSMINE

Leave a comment:

• Mark N. Akers
    replied

Tucker:
    Great job on the wood/Garden spirit,the color turned out very good.Keep up the great job.

Leave a comment:

• GeorgiaCarver
    replied

I think the color looks good! Great job on the carving you should be proud of that spirt carving. Thanks for sharing.

Greg

Leave a comment:

• tucker1931
    replied

Thanks to all for the kind words. I'm totally hooked on wood spirits, now it's onward and upward (I hope)

Leave a comment:

• dmatias
    replied

Great Job Tucker; He looks surprised at the cold and that you would make him go outside at all. Keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• gene-messer
    replied

Good job Tucker .. you did a nice job on him ..
    Congratulations on your first ..

Gene

Leave a comment:

• Irishman
    replied

His expression tells us that he finds it too cold outside so perhaps indoors may make him happier. As for the oils and stains, you'll find that we all have our secret recipes so experiment a bit and see what pleases you. He does look good in the garden...just give him some ear muffs and a hat.
    Patrick

Leave a comment:

• kitaye
    replied

That looks mighty nice, Tucker....and the wood spirit looks pretty good to. I like the way you painted his eyes.They reallystand out from the wood.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X