Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    JerseyGril, Glen, Bill, Mark, Thanks, spent yesterday stain the background with Tannins solution & Iron acetate, need to get the butt in gear and do some painting, still doing some reading on color theory, paint sinks in fast the theory.

Leave a comment:

• Mark N. Akers
    replied
    Joe very nice, title is appropriate, there all saying who did it, very nice carving.

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    Very nice expressions, Joe, and looking forward to the painting.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Jennings
    replied
    Hi Joe,
    Well done mate. You have a real talent for these types of pieces. Nice job on leveling out the background as well . The painting is going to really make this piece. Going bush tomorrow for 4 days so look forward to seeing it when I get back. Freezer is getting low on meat so time to top it up again. Hope we get one!!!

Leave a comment:

• JerseyGirl
    replied
    I’ll be eager to see how you paint it. Great expressions and lot of energy... my first thought was the movie 12 angry men!

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    started a topic The Line-up Ready To Paint

The Line-up Ready To Paint

Haven't been able to get to the carving bench much since Sat. Sunday there was a honey due list & bills to pay , Then Mon. had to see the Retina Doc get the 11-week shot in both eyes so you might say that day was shot. Spent most of the day cleaning and burning.

C&C are welcomed

After JoeVM comment may I should have called the carving∙∙∙∙Who Did It
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
Working...
X