Oiled Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oiled Eagle

I think oil day is my favorite part about carving.

079F7641-02F8-45CA-9CCC-3EC5C40A5A2A.jpeg BD66E226-38E7-4806-A632-E54E61350FA6.jpeg
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

That’s a great looking Eagle Ed. And thanks for sharing about Loess Hills sawmill. Just ordered some butternut.
    Last edited by Randy; 09-12-2021, 01:17 PM.
    We live in the land of the free because of the brave! Semper Fi
    https://www.pinterest.com/carvingbarn0363/

Comment

Hi Ed, Boy you can see your Style all over that Bird . How are you going to Mount it ? Set the Point of the Brest on a Base is my suggestion . Someone is gong to be Very Pleased to receive that Bird . Very well done . Merle

Comment

When talking about giving someone the "bird", I never thought about something like this, Another fine job Sir.
        . . .JoeB

Comment

Beautiful Ed, Seems like he needs some nostrils, but maybe not. Tom
          If I took the time to fix all my mistakes, I wouldn,t have time to make new ones.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Ellis View Post
            Beautiful Ed, Seems like he needs some nostrils, but maybe not. Tom
            Tom,

I had a lot of conversation with my self about that. Not completely sure I’m done talking to myself. I convinced myself that the spirit of a stylized work I left that area smooth. But you could be right.

Comment

Originally posted by joepaulbutler View Post
              When talking about giving someone the "bird", I never thought about something like this, Another fine job Sir.
              This is for a friend of my wife’s she originally asked about a buffalo, but her husband said he’d rather have and eagle under the Christmas tree. I was really happy about that I didn’t want to do a buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by Merle Rice View Post
                Hi Ed, Boy you can see your Style all over that Bird . How are you going to Mount it ? Set the Point of the Brest on a Base is my suggestion . Someone is gong to be Very Pleased to receive that Bird . Very well done . Merle
                Thank Merle high praise from the eagle master. I will give that some thought I have a size appropriate rectangular walnut base plan to use a bit of 3/16 brass rod to attach it.
                Last edited by Nebraska; 09-12-2021, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Hi Ed, The Brass Rod should give it Nice Contrast Color . Gona be a Bute . Merle

Comment

Lovely work Ed looks fantastic.

Comment

Just a nice little birdy that will bite your head off! You diffidently captured the spirit of the eagle.

Comment

I convinced myself that the spirit of a stylized work I left that area smooth.
                        Complete link building SEO solution service

Comment

Originally posted by magriffel89 View Post
                          I convinced myself that the spirit of a stylized work I left that area smooth.
                          Should read: in the spirit of

Comment

Hi Ed, I knew that . Merle

Comment

Working...
                            X