Clear All

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Ed, I knew that . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Nebraska
    replied
    Originally posted by magriffel89 View Post
    I convinced myself that the spirit of a stylized work I left that area smooth.
    Should read: in the spirit of

Leave a comment:

• magriffel89
    replied
    I convinced myself that the spirit of a stylized work I left that area smooth.

Leave a comment:

• sappy
    replied
    Just a nice little birdy that will bite your head off! You diffidently captured the spirit of the eagle.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Jennings
    replied
    Lovely work Ed looks fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Ed, The Brass Rod should give it Nice Contrast Color . Gona be a Bute . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Nebraska
    replied
    Originally posted by Merle Rice View Post
    Hi Ed, Boy you can see your Style all over that Bird . How are you going to Mount it ? Set the Point of the Brest on a Base is my suggestion . Someone is gong to be Very Pleased to receive that Bird . Very well done . Merle
    Thank Merle high praise from the eagle master. I will give that some thought I have a size appropriate rectangular walnut base plan to use a bit of 3/16 brass rod to attach it.
    Last edited by Nebraska; 09-12-2021, 05:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nebraska
    replied
    Originally posted by joepaulbutler View Post
    When talking about giving someone the "bird", I never thought about something like this, Another fine job Sir.
    This is for a friend of my wife’s she originally asked about a buffalo, but her husband said he’d rather have and eagle under the Christmas tree. I was really happy about that I didn’t want to do a buffalo.

Leave a comment:

• Nebraska
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom Ellis View Post
    Beautiful Ed, Seems like he needs some nostrils, but maybe not. Tom
    Tom,

I had a lot of conversation with my self about that. Not completely sure I’m done talking to myself. I convinced myself that the spirit of a stylized work I left that area smooth. But you could be right.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Ellis
    replied
    Beautiful Ed, Seems like he needs some nostrils, but maybe not. Tom

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    When talking about giving someone the "bird", I never thought about something like this, Another fine job Sir.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Ed, Boy you can see your Style all over that Bird . How are you going to Mount it ? Set the Point of the Brest on a Base is my suggestion . Someone is gong to be Very Pleased to receive that Bird . Very well done . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Randy
    replied
    That’s a great looking Eagle Ed. And thanks for sharing about Loess Hills sawmill. Just ordered some butternut.
    Last edited by Randy; 09-12-2021, 02:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nebraska
    started a topic Oiled Eagle

Oiled Eagle

I think oil day is my favorite part about carving.

079F7641-02F8-45CA-9CCC-3EC5C40A5A2A.jpeg BD66E226-38E7-4806-A632-E54E61350FA6.jpeg
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
Working...
X