• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoDNA View Post
    OK OK, you all have encouraged me..
    , my painting skills and my shaking..

Cheers to all and stay warm

Chuck
    The shakes ...I got nerve damage and often tested for MS but the test says no MS... but I have a lot of the symptoms. . My hands shake but I still can paint, carve and what ever. If you have shakes there are numerous ways to overcome it. Here is a video of the man who also has the same issue I do, but overcomes it and he paints mini sculptures. I paint paintings.... if it is bad the wrist lay on an elevated board, to stabilize the arm helps me. But the video shows all kinds of ways to shake and still paint.

. Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Comment

Originally posted by DiLeon View Post

The shakes ...I got nerve damage and often tested for MS but the test says no MS... but I have a lot of the symptoms. . My hands shake but I still can paint, carve and what ever. If you have shakes there are numerous ways to overcome it. Here is a video of the man who also has the same issue I do, but overcomes it and he paints mini sculptures. I paint paintings.... if it is bad the wrist lay on an elevated board, to stabilize the arm helps me. But the video shows all kinds of ways to shake and still paint.

Di, Thank you so much, he has the same problem as I.
      I have had tremors since I was 18 or so and at 80 now it seems that each day my carving is more "fun" and painting is going to be a challenge, but he had some great ideas. Whew..
      Do have a great week and take care.
      Chuck
      Chuck
      Always hoping for a nice slice that won't need sanding!

https://woodensmallthings.blogspot.com/2021/01/

Comment

Working...
      X