Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    Here you go, Ed: https://www.isunshare.com/iphone-ipa...-and-ipad.html

Leave a comment:

• Nebraska
    replied
    Originally posted by joepaulbutler View Post
    Hey Ed For 20°, hold down the alt button and type in 248 for the ° sign. FYI
    Thanks Joe, never knew that one but I have a quick question. Where is the alt button on my IPad?

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Hey Ed For 20°, hold down the alt button and type in 248 for the ° sign. FYI

Leave a comment:

• Eddy-Smiles
    replied
    Wow and double Wow!

Leave a comment:

• Nebraska
    replied
    I may have lied about my timeline for applying the poly. Only 20* here today think I will wait for a warmer day.

Leave a comment:

• tioga paddler
    replied
    I agree with DiLeon, the stacked books was a really neat idea. Thanks for posting your progress during the carving I picked up a few pointers along the way.

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    replied
    The stack of books her foot on is an outstanding decision. Looks great sure the customer will love it. Beautiful grain design also.

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    The wood grain is great, Ed, as is the carving! Position of the figure on the grain really enhances the carving.

Claude

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    Stunning work, Ed, and the grain is great.

Leave a comment:

• sappy
    replied
    That is a major Wow!

Leave a comment:

• Nebraska
    replied
    Thanks, I’m waiting until I get the finish finished before I submit the photos for final approval. This has been a little different process this client did not want any progress update photos. The only discussion we had after she sent the photos was when I suggested a less anatomically correct a version as she request out of concern for the susceptibility to damage.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Jennings
    replied
    Hi Ed
    Have to agree with the guys she looks fantasic mate very nice work.She should be rapt with that.

Leave a comment:

• Randy
    replied
    A work to be proud of Ed! I love the way the grain works with the figure. Your client is going to be pleased!

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Ed, Just a Great Piece of Work . Your Client should be Pleased. Merle

Leave a comment:

Working...
X