Dojo Rabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dojo Rabbit

I saw this cartoon character in a martial arts magazine and created a pattern for it. It's basswood finished with acrylics and top coated with satin varnish. The whiskers aren't quite what I wanted but the only thing that I could find that came close was some poly bristles from my wife's broom.

It's a hostess gift for my grand daughter when we go to her house on Sunday for our belated Thanksgiving dinner.

Re: Dojo Rabbit

What a sweet little critter. Great idea for a gift, I'm sure she'll love it! Great job!

Bob
    Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Hi cute Ed,neat carving! Forrest

Comment

Now Eddy .. That is one cute rabbit .. cleverly done and great carving and painting job ..

I know someone who's going to get a great surprise this Thankgiving ...

Gene

Comment

Really great looking rabbit . I've been sitting around all weekend long trying to think of some really great idea. I don't how you do it .

Comment

Eddy,
            What a cute rabbit. Very well done. I'm sure your granddaughter will be delighted.
            Mary

Comment

eddie ,
              I was looking for something that my grandkids would like to carve , looks like you have a winner. good job.

Jim

Comment

Eddy, this is a very cute one! Your grand daughter will love it. Very nice!
                Fred

Comment

Another cute one! I love coming to see what you've created next..

Comment

Thanks one and all. The carving was a great hit with my grand daughter. We had our belated Turkey day this afternoon and I'm stuffed. They say that it's not the trytopan in the turkey that causes a body to feel like a nap after eating but all of the other carbs and such that go along with the meal. Whatever it is I'm so tired that I don't dare pick up a knife. I'm liable to end up carving myself!

Comment

Eddy, your rabbit is adorable! It's the cutest thing! I can see why it was a hit. Great job on it......you are always inventive! Bonnie

Comment

Working...
                      X