Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knight

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Knight

    I needed a break from my current project, so I grabbed a piece of scrap and made this for my son. The proportions are wonky, but who cares. He chose the colors. Most importantly he likes it.
    Attached Files
    Anders.
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlackBladesNW

  • #2
    Another satisfied customer, looks great to me
    . . .JoeB

    Comment


    • #3
      Looks good to me as well!

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi, Anders, looks like a Relaxing and Fun Project. Good Job. Merle

        Comment


        • #5
          Interesting! Looks like the start of a nice chess set!

          Comment


          • #6
            I am with your son I like it too!
            Herb

            Comment


            • #7
              WONKY! I am with the other guys, that is a real good Knight!!
              And just last week? Tom Hindes was wondering about Flat Plane ..
              Chuck
              Always hoping for a nice slice that won't need sanding!

              https://woodensmallthings.blogspot.com/2021/01/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NoDNA View Post
                WONKY! I am with the other guys, that is a real good Knight!!
                And just last week? Tom Hindes was wondering about Flat Plane ..
                Thanks. I don't follow the last week Tom Hindes comment.

                By wonky I just meant the proportions of the short arms and small shield.
                Anders.
                https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlackBladesNW

                Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by 4ND3R5 View Post

                Thanks. I don't follow the last week Tom Hindes comment.

                By wonky I just meant the proportions of the short arms and small shield.
                Anders,, I knew what you meant. It doe's lQQk cool though, and I like the "cuts and scrapes" in the shield And when my son's were small I wish I could have done something like this for them.. KOOL!!

                Chuck
                Always hoping for a nice slice that won't need sanding!

                https://woodensmallthings.blogspot.com/2021/01/

                Comment


                • #10
                  What happened last week with Tom Hindes? I don't understand. Thanks
                  Anders.
                  https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlackBladesNW

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by 4ND3R5 View Post
                    I needed a break from my current project, so I grabbed a piece of scrap and made this for my son. The proportions are wonky, but who cares. He chose the colors. Most importantly he likes it.
                    Cool job, Anders.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Very cool! Proportions are supposed to be wonky! It is a caricature!!!

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Looks great Anders. The battle scars in the shield is real nice attention to detail hehehe.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X