Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

Well here I am at work on New Years day but that's OK. What's in the works for the New Year? I am hoping to get started on the carving of Tom Selleck as Quigley this year. I have put it off long enough. It will be about 16 inches tall and for those of you not familar with the movie it will be a cowboy. Lots of of other stuff in mind including the small Santa ornaments which make great gifts. What about you folks, any big projects planned ?

have fun, carve

Harold

Re: Happy New Year

Hi Harold, and Happy New Year!

I'm working too, but at least I get to carve while I'm at work.

My big project is still my house I'm building, but currently, I'm carving the 3 trim boards that will be over the french door entrances.
    I just finished the thistle carving last week, and now, I'm almost done with the Midgard serpent that will be over the bedroom doors. I think I'm going to carve 2 crows for over the kitchen door. After those, I'll move inside for more accents.
    Those will keep me busy.
    My sister is a huge fan of Tom Selleck. I'll look forward to seeing you upcoming carving of him.
    Thor
    Steve

Comment

Re: Happy New Year

Hi Harold, Happy New Year to you too. Quigley, hey can't wait for that one are you going to include that big gun too? Hope you'll share as you go along.
      Kathy

Comment

Working...
      X